The fourth of May, officially deemed Star Wars Day, has an increasing number of stores and brands hosting special sales and events in celebration, worldwide. These special events have also been planned for Star Wars fashion, and you’ll want to take note to be sure you don’t miss out on any of them (and save up enough funds to get them all!):
1. Po-Zu Sustainable Footwear – The biggest of the Star Wars Day announcements, Po-Zu opens pre-orders for their new collection of Star Wars shoes based on The Force Awakens on May 4th for delivery in August 2017, and they include:
– Rey Piper Boot
– Finn Boot
– Poe Dameron Sneaker
– Stormtrooper Boot
– BB-8 Sneaker
– Chewbacca Boot
Visit the Po-Zu website here to pre-order on Thursday, May 4th! According to an interview by Jedi News UK with Po-Zu Founder and CEO, Sven Segal, The Force Awakens line will include women’s, men’s and children’s sizes. Listen to the interview on Galactic Fashion: Episode 22 here.
Keep an eye out for the hashtag #StarWarsShoesByPoZu for all the news, and to get in line to be one of the first to order your very own pair this week…
2. Hot Topic – Take 25 % off all Star Wars merchandise in stores AND online, on May 4th and 5th only. Go to the website here to shop all the merchandise available.
3. Disney Store – Stores will be launching several new t-shirts on Star Wars Day, including a Princess Leia tee for women, Darth Vader tee for men, R2-D2 tee for girls, and a Yoda tee for boys. Visit the Disney Store site here for additional items available specifically for May the 4th.
4. GeekNet, Inc. (ThinkGeek) – From April 24th to May 4th:
- Take 20% to 60% off of all Star Wars products (150+ items) on ThinkGeek.com.
- Spend $50 on Star Wars products and receive the Maz Kanata Pin.
Add $30 or more Star Wars products ($80 total) and get both the Maz Pin, as well as the Jabba the Hutt & Salacious Crumb Pin. View more of the ThinkGeek deals on their site here.
5. Her Universe – Take 15% off the entire site of merchandise for a limited time, or check the “Monday Must-Haves” each Monday for an item highlighted on sale. Visit HerUniverse.com here now to shop these limited-time sales.
6. Loungefly – Several Star Wars bags and beanie hats are up to 70% off right now on the Loungefly website, and you can also shop their entire collection of Star Wars bags and more on their site here. (One of our must-haves is the Limited Edition Pink Stormtrooper 3-D Coin/Clutch Bag!)
7. Hyp Comix – Take 50% off all Star Wars socks by using Promo Code: STARWARSDAY17 only on May 4th until midnight Eastern Standard Time (EST). You can shop Hyp Comix collection on their website here.
See all of the Star Wars Day 2017 deals on StarWars.com here. Happy shopping, and May the Force be With You!